Thursday, February 17, 2011

Great Comments!

I was lucky enough a few nights ago to sit down and type out my first blog for http://www.myprice2u.com/.  I did gets some private messages from a few of you that sat down and read their way thru it.  It is truly amazing the amount of people out there that support the idea of a quality classified ads site.  I appreciate those kind words, and I will work hard to try to bring something new and refreshing to http://www.myprice2u.com/!


Meanwhile, I spoke with my Graphics person today, and he is working on a new Logo graphic for me, and doing some other changes to the header on my site.  If you want some quality work done for you, Brian is well worth your time and trouble to give him a try. webbb82@gmail.com   Yes it is a shameless plug, what the heck, you can do that on your own blog!  :)

So MyPrice2u.com is still growing along.  I have been seeing and average of 70 visitors a day to the site, and about 20 of those are brand new visitors.  I am thankful at least the average time is running around 3 minutes a visit.  More work ahead of me, but I truly enjoy the challenge!

Till later.
Jeff Fechner
Founder
MyPrice2u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment