Monday, February 21, 2011

Why not try this Twitter?

For those of you who has a twitter account, or has finally crawled out from under the rock they were living under :)  You know when you follow someone, that person receives an email that tells them who just followed them.  The email also lets them know that they either follow that person already, or gives them a link to follow them.

I think Twitter should give this email a bit of a face lift, and here is what I would add to it:

Congratulations!  Someone thought you were important enough  to follow @whoever   is now your new twitter member.

Would you like to follow @whoever as well?  Click here to follow @whoever

Or would you like to be polite and tell @whoever one of the following choices:

A) Thank you for the follow, We appreciate it, Im following you too!

B) Thank you for the follow, But  Im like a one night stand, I just want to use your name for a #, not really be in a relationship with you.

C) Thank you for the follow, but can't you see I am way to famous to follow someone like you.  I mean really!

D) Thank you for the follow, but I only tweet about me, and could care less about who you are!

E) Thank you for the follow, but can't you see...I have thousands of followers and I only follow a 100 people, and you are not going to be one of them!



This would cure a few problems, at least you know you wasted your time, and could unfollow right away.

 Twitter could eliminate the need of telling all of those companies to stop doing the bulk unfollow.

Oh I could keep going I am sure, in fact, wouldn't it be fun to start this today and see what kind of responses we could get?

Till next time 
MyPrice2u.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment